Christmas Get Together In Manhattan

glrfcentral

Hey Everyone in the greater New York City Metro Area:

Since I plan to be in NYC for the weekend of 18/19 December, I thought it would be fun to organize a meet and greet of local rowers.

My idea is Saturday, December 18th, between 8 and 10 pm. I selected Saturday night since I am in town for Saturday evening and Sunday evening and I will be attending a party on Sunday night at a former California rower's place ...

Would love your input on which bar, Gym Sports Bar or Boxers NYC, and how much interest there might be in attending. Please fill out the poll.

Thanks,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Thunderbirds are go! Please join us for the Meet & Greet on Saturday, 18 December 2010 between 8 and 10 pm.

http://www.glrf.info/alloars/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&cal_id=12&do=showevent&event_id=57

Hey Everyone in the greater New York City Metro Area:

Since I plan to be in NYC for the weekend of 18/19 December, I thought it would be fun to organize a meet and greet of local rowers.

My idea is Saturday, December 18th, between 8 and 10 pm. I selected Saturday night since I am in town for Saturday evening and Sunday evening and I will be attending a party on Sunday night at a former California rower's place ...

Would love your input on which bar, Gym Sports Bar or Boxers NYC, and how much interest there might be in attending. Please fill out the poll.

Thanks,

Brian