Whoars? Still Active?

pablomcc

Looking to get back into rowing actively with a team. Are you all still together?

Active in a very informal way. At this point, still a bit of a loose knit group with some folks not rowing, others rowing at Los Angeles Rowing Club, UCLA Aquatic Center (me), and still others at Long Beach Rowing Association.

After the Outgames, I'll try to organize and meet up and see if we can get some interest in a boat.

- Brian

• 3 years later...

Active in a very informal way. At this point, still a bit of a loose knit group with some folks not rowing, others rowing at Los Angeles Rowing Club, UCLA Aquatic Center (me), and still others at Long Beach Rowing Association.

After the Outgames, I'll try to organize and meet up and see if we can get some interest in a boat.

- Brian

I Brian,

I Just wanted to check if this group is still active, and whether you guys have social meets ups where we can meet each other and maybe find people to row with?

Regards

Sid

• 2 months later...

Hi Sid,

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. Yes, the group is still active we just haven't done anything in a long time.

I will look at the calendar and see what dates might be good.

Cheers,

Brian