Italian Crews Seeking Boats For Hire

Dear Sir,

I am writing on behalf of my rowing club Società Trestina Canottieri Adria 1877 – Trieste (Italy).

This year we have the ambitious target of racing in the veterans Head of the River to be held on April 3rd.

Actually we have two complete teams ready but, as most overseas visitors, our main concern is finding the boats (8+) for the veteran HOR. We are also aware of the short time left for formal registration, and we acknowledge that having the boats is an essential prerequisite.

Therefore we are kindly asking the assistance of the UK clubs for hiring two 8+ boats (or at least one), as possibly available. We understand that a skilled local cox would also be necessary.

I am looking forward to receive comments / advice from anyone at your earliest convenience.

Please note that I am in London this week for business and I would be glad to pay a visit to your Club, but not later than Thursday evening, should this be appropriate for any further clarification or agreement.

Let me conclude saying that we are an experienced group of rowers and most of us are actively racing also at international level (e.g. Vienna World Rowing Masters in 2009).

I can be contacted by mail at

alessandro.maccari@fincantieri.it

or mobile +39 335 1224833

many thanks and kind regards

dr. Alessandro Maccari

on behalf of Società Trestina Canottieri Adria 1877 – Trieste (Italy)

• 1 month later...