ima koga

driler

Hey,

Just got back from the gym where I showed your post to my Croatian buddy. He translated it for me although I already kind of had an idea what you were asking. It just never occurred to me that you, and the other GLRF members in Croatia are unaware of the membership numbers. So here is a breakdown:

Total of 16 GLRF Croatia members

15 men

1 woman

15 from the metro area around Zagreb

1 from the metro area aound Osijek

Comparatively, Croatia has the most members in GLRF of any country in Europe given its overall population.  So you guys and chicks ROCK!!!

Hi... ima nekoga, ali nije bas da je ovdje takva navala... :)

Svojedobno je bila veca guzva, ali onda su se razbjezali svi

tako da sumnjam da sad netko stvarno koristi ovaj site... nazalost, jer valjda bismo se i mogli dogovoriti za neke treninge!

Evo ja se nisam valjda godinu dana logirao (ako ne i vise) - a ne bih ni sad da nisam dobio mail da netko tu nešto piše :)

Ajde napravi reply pa da vidimo :)

Cheers

D.