Anyone out there?

kgervais

Hey,

I'm new in Ontario, attending McMaster University. I'm rowing with the school, but I'd like to start rowing with some people, who are serious about potentially competing at gay oriented regattas.

Just throwing the idea out there.

K~

• 1 year later...
Hey,

I'm new in Ontario, attending McMaster University. I'm rowing with the school, but I'd like to start rowing with some people, who are serious about potentially competing at gay oriented regattas.

Just throwing the idea out there.

K~

Hey,

I've been rowing for seven years in Ottawa. I mainly row in a 2x and 4+. I really enjoy regattas and head races. In fact, I organize one in mid-July each year. I am 43, 6'1, 190, and practice 4-5 times a week.

Cheers,

Eric

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

I've been rowing for seven years in Ottawa. I mainly row in a 2x and 4+. I really enjoy regattas and head races. In fact, I organize one in mid-July each year. I am 43, 6'1, 190, and practice 4-5 times a week.

Cheers,

Eric

I live in Toronto, and wanting to get back into training for next summer. I'm 31, 6', 180 and at gym (goodlife) four times a week. Haven't been training (or on rower) for bout a year as have been working at increasing body mass, but ready to get back into it. Rowed competitively previously in Melbourne, mostly sweep fours.

Eric - organising regattas - better you than me man, a lotta work... keep it up!

Chris